As an international transport organiser since 1945, Vatinel has been assisting its clients for four generations in the management of their import and export flows.
Based in Le Havre (France’s leading container port) and with a presence on all five continents, we can meet your transport requirements anywhere in the world, whether by sea, air, river, road or rail.
We make it a point of honour to accompany and advise our clients at the various stages of their transport (customs, logistics, chartering, etc.) while sharing a common objective: quality of service.
Our local commitment
Vatinel, with its vocation for the international market, places its relations with its clients and its teams at the heart of its priorities, as well as its local commitment.
The perfect knowledge of its various stakeholders in the Le Havre port logistics chain allows us to optimize the best and on your behalf the port passage of goods.
This commitment resulted in June 2021 in the appointment of Brice Vatinel as president of the Syndicate of Freight Forwarders in Le Havre and its region.
Management is also involved in the Union Maritime et Portuaire.
Our business locations
Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) is a subject that is particularly important to us!
Implementing a CSR strategy has become essential for companies to federate, stand out, meet the expectations of customers and employees and transport more responsible.
VATINEL does not escape this awareness and is fully engaged in this direction every day.
It therefore seems obvious to us that we should develop our own CSR policy and be active both within our company and within the country. This is a true corporate project that must be embodied by all employees with a desire for continuous improvement.
Our CSR mindset is part of our daily activities, some of which have become automatic:
- Recycling paper and batteries through Vauban Environnement. The company is owned by the Havraise League Association for disability assistance.
- Recycling of computer equipment through the local Web-Solidarity association.
- Development of a digital project with a Normandy start-up to promote the dematerialisation of documents.
- Reducing our energy costs with regulated lighting and energy efficient light bulbs.
- The selection of our road hauliers as part of a decarbonization policy
- Provide our customers with multimodal, barge and rail solutions to reduce greenhouse gas emissions.
- Business expertise in the transport of waste to support our customers in the recycling of this waste throughout the supply chain.